The American healthcare industry is on the precipice of major changes. The recently enacted healthcare reform legislation lays the groundwork for the most sweeping changes since the establishment of Medicare. Undoubtedly, there will be significant changes to an already stressed industry as medical providers, insurers, and patients all adjust to the evolving marketplace. Revenue management, in combination with aggressive cost controlling, will be even more essential for the healthcare industry. Companies that are not prepared for these new dynamics will face unprecedented challenges to their business models.
As the leader in middle market restructurings, Conway MacKenzie has been active in the healthcare industry since our formation. Our approach to working with companies in the healthcare industry follows the same model across the rest of our industry experience: teams of seasoned professionals that combine deep healthcare expertise and technical acumen with an execution-focused action plan to drive long-term sustainable solutions.
Conway MacKenzie’s Healthcare Group has extensive industry knowledge, including past engagement experience related to:
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Managed Care Organizations (MCOs)
- Independent Delivery Networks (IDNs)
- Specialty Medical and Outpatient Clinics
- Home Healthcare Companies
- Medical Device and Equipment Manufacturers and Distributors
- Medical Transportation Companies
- Non Profit Healthcare Foundations
- Healthcare-Related Valuation Engagements and Litigation Matters