As the need for viable energy resources increases, companies must continually evolve their business practices to meet the growing global demand. In addition to enhancing production methods, many companies are operating in the most remote and dangerous locations in the world with some of the most unique and unforgiving risks of any industry.
The current environment, characterized by widened spreads between natural gas and crude prices, highly competitive shale plays and uncertainty arising in the newly formed BOEMRE, presents many new challenges from upstream to downstream. Based in Houston, Texas, Conway MacKenzie's energy team is readily available to the industry's businesses, their secured lenders and other constituents to advise or manage through financial and operational challenges.
Conway MacKenzie has worked in all segments of the energy sector in a variety of advisory roles and interim management positions.
- Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA)
- Texas Independent Producers & Royalty Owners (TIPRO)
- International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
- Texas Oil & Gas Association (TXOGA)
- National Energy Services Association (NESA)
- Houston Producer's Forum